Filming in the age of Covid, Netflix reviews, and a tiny Koala Pirate
We’re recording at Kensington Studio this weekend but we can’t seem to escape the snowblowers outside. We think they’re stalking us. Send help. Or…. less snow.
Filming commercials in the time of Covid, sharks with feet are keeping Australia on their toes, Netflix has some hits and misses when it comes to Reality TV, and a tiny Koala gets a new lease on life thanks to… a Dentist??!?
Become an official supporter Dropbear and Panda on our Patreon Page for as little as $1 /month.
LINKS FOUND IN THIS EPISODE
- Talnea Machining & Manufacturing
- L&C Style
- The Shark that can Walk on Land
- Evolution’s next step? Four new walking sharks found in tropical waters
- After Prosthetic Makers Said it Couldn’t Be Done, Orphaned Koala Gets New Foot Thanks to a Dentist
- Netflix Crazy Delicious
- Netflix The Big Flower Fight
- Netflix Sugar High
- Netflix Cabins in the Wild
SOUNDS AND STUFF USED IN THIS EPISODE
- Ew Work
- Thomas Dolby – She Blinded Me With Science
- Seinfeld Elaine does literally nothing
- Cheech & Chong – Huge Joint Scene
- I LOVE HAWAII / KAIMANAHILA
- DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!
- I’m Walkin’ by Fats Domino
- Alien | Ash explains his orders
- The Archies – Sugar, Sugar
- Intermission Music- Monty Python
- Jimmy Carr Welsh Accent
- Stereophonics – Dakota
DROPBEAR AND PANDA WOULD LIKE TO THANK
Make More Creative for the dope production, and Emre Cords for our amazing theme music and Rob Mitchelson for his ridiculous Sock Rocket jingle, and of course our Sponsor SOCK ROCKET!
Leave A Comment